Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
Your chances to rank just improved!
Our Local SEO was already the easiest way to secure your place in local search results, Google Maps and the Knowledge panel, but with our recently revamped way of adding all the important information to your web page, your chances to rank just improved even more!
By adding schema data in an innovative, new way, we make sure that search engines like Google get your location and other important information on the fly, are able to combine all that information and serve their visitors the best result for their search.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
The Local SEO plugin helps you rank better in local search results. Simply put:
- It tells Google everything it needs to know to put you on top in local search results
- It enhances your contact page, so your online visitors actually make it to your place
- It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations, and you can easily add a store finder
Let’s dive a little deeper in these benefits.
1. It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google likes it when you tell it a little bit about yourself:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
But just putting this information on your contact page won’t do the trick. You’ll need this data in Schema.org as well, so Google sees it on every single page.
The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google
So no worries if this specialized local SEO stuff sounds confusing: the Local SEO plugin fixes it for you.
2. It pimps your contact page
In just a few clicks, your contact page looks perfect:
The plugin helps you to:
- Embed Google Maps so people can get directions
- Automatically show your up-to-date opening hours
No technical knowledge needed. It’s done in just a few clicks.
3. It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations
Do you have more than 1 physical location? The Local SEO plugin optimizes your Google listing for all of them, so people see the nearest option for them pop up in their search results.
You can also add a store finder on your website. Just upload a CSV file with all the details or type them in in WordPress. And of course, everything is responsive, so it looks just as professional on mobile: the main device people use for local search.
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is right for you if:
- You own a small business
- You have one or more locations
- You have local clients, and you’d like to save time
- You’re sick of seeing your competition show up higher
- You’d like to get more customers and sell more
- You don’t want to pay an expensive SEO professional to optimize your website for local searches
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is not for you if:
- Your business doesn’t depend on visitors actually setting foot in your store, center or office
- You are a professional SEO expert who loves wasting time
- You don’t mind seeing all your potential customers go to the competition
- You’re fine with paying double the amount for an SEO professional to do all the proper markup and implementation
Get Yoast SEO Premium and the Local SEO plugin and save money
Yoast SEO Premium is the #1 plugin to improve your overall ranking in search engines. It sets up redirects for every page you delete, improves your site structure through internal links and optimizes everything you write.
The Local SEO plugin and Yoast Premium work fine on their own, but they work even better together.
So our advice? Maximize your chances to be #1 in Google: let both Yoast SEO Premium and the Local SEO plugin work for you.