As a matter of fact, some schools may not even publish their admission list on their own portal or notice board on time. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Successfully admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.