Over the Years, Lumidys Blog has grown so Big to Cater for the evergrowing needs of Information on the Internet, Created in 2014 and ever since, It has steadily grown into one of the Most Visited Nigerian Website with over 100k Page views Monthly. Continue Reading…
The Social Media Intern will work closely with Lumidy’s Blog NG leadership to design and implement social media strategy, create content, devise engagement campaigns, analyze analytics, and design posts and other graphics.
We are looking for someone who
- Is familiar with different design platforms, such as Corel draw and Photoshop
- Has an eye for design and visual aesthetics
- Understands social media as community-building and storytelling
- Is an excellent writer
- Has an eye for detail while being able to keep the big picture in mind
- Is a proactive self-starter who communicates well, can take direction, and works well independently
The internship requires 20-25 hours of work per week You will work from home, from the Lumidy’s Blog NG offices in Jos, Lagos & Abuja and from various events as needed. This internship is unpaid. Must have regular and consistent access to and familiarity with Zoom, GoogleDocs, email, and WhatsApp.
Note: Short-listed applicants will be notified by email on a rolling basis.
Register Now by filling the form below 👇👇👇
Connect With Us On Social Media
|Follow us on Instagram|
|Follow us on Facebook|
|Subscribe to our YouTube Channel|
|Subscribe to our Email Newsletter|